Monday, September 26, 2011

A Technical Aside

I keep reading about people not being able to comment.  I had a similar issue a couple of months back.  I am not sure if using an Open ID would eliminate the issue.  Regardless, here is what I have been able to figure out on my own.  When you wish to leave a comment:
  1. Log out of Blogger.
  2. Type you comment and submit.
  3. It will ask you to log in ... go ahead, but DO NOT CHECK the "Keep Me Logged In" check box.
Note:  Sometimes, you may have to hit enter a couple of extra times.

I hope this helps.  Please send share this with all of the bloggers, or blog readers, you know.  Please, leave a comment if you find it helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on MooseBoots.

If you have not, please follow this blog by clicking the "Follow" button.