Joe, TapMyTrees.com, has graciously agreed to do another give-away here on MooseBoots. This year, he is offering a starter kit with aluminum buckets. Here are the specific rules:
- Leave a comment here, on my blog. Comments left on Facebook are appreciated, but will not entered into the running.
- Anyone who follows my page and enters will get an additional entry. If you follow but do not comment, you will not be entered because I don't know if you are interested. If you don't follow yet, click the button for the extra shot.
- The kit can only be shipped to a US address, because of shipping costs.
This is a chance for some of you to get started, or expand your operation. Share this and get your friends to enter, too. This is a very generous offer from TapMyTrees.com.
The winner will be selected at 17:00 (Eastern Time) on February 14th.
- All maple trees can be tapped. Birches and some nut trees can be too.
- Approximately 40 gallons of sap makes 1 gallon of syrup.
- As a courtesy to Joe at TapMyTrees.com, the winner will have 24 hours to respond after the announcement. If he/she does not, another winner will be selected.